- This event has passed.
Virtual: Family Paint Party
August 2 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Staying home from school grows old pretty fast! If you’re looking for ways to entertain the little ones, join our Virtual Paint Nite geared specifically for kids. It has all the fun and interaction of a regular Yaymaker event from the comfort of your home.
Go through the regular check out process, and take a look below at supply recommendations. Buy them online at this link, use your own, or support a nearby local business. Instructions for joining your live virtual event will be emailed directly to you. There you’ll get step-by-step instructions and a friendly face from the Yaymaker community bringing creativity straight to your screen. It couldn’t be easier!
Say bye-bye to bored children and hello to engaging their brains with creativity!
Stay safe & keep creating!
Recommended Supplies – source online, support small local businesses, or use supplies you already have at home!
– Canvas – we'll be using a 16×20, but use whatever works for you!
– Acrylic paints – you'll need blue, red, yellow, black and white for this version, but feel free to bring your own unique colors into the mix.
– Paint brushes
– Paint palette – a paper plate, recylced cardboard or plastic will do
– Cup of water, something you can wash easily or dispose of
– Protective apron or old t-shirt to keep your favorite outfits fresh even at home
Grab the kids and unleash your inner artist at the Original Paint Nite. You’ll all go from a blank canvas to a masterpiece of your own, with plenty of laughs along the way.
You’ll be guided by a talented and entertaining artist, who will:
- bring all the supplies and set you and your group up with canvases, paints, and brushes
- lead you through step-by-step process to paint “Milky way at the Pines”
- entertain and delight your group and make it a memorable experience!
You and the kids will love what your create, and how much fun you have doing it. No experience needed. Come early and grab some snacks!
- This event is for children ages 6 and up
- Each child must be accompanied by an adult
- Every attendee(child and adult) need a ticket
Looking for something besides Plant? At Yaymaker, we do a lot more than Plant Nite and Family Events. Check out some of our other experiences like Paint Nite and Candle Making. For all of our events check out: www.yaymaker.com