Welcome to Wildlife – Youth Connecting with Nature
February 6 @ 9:00 am - June 5 @ 3:00 pm
Saturdays, Feb. 6 – Jun. 5 / 9-11:30 am (ages 8-11) and 12:30-3 pm (ages 12-15)
Calling all young Nature Explorers! We are now accepting applications for Welcome to Wildlife 2021!
Welcome to Wildlife is a free nature connection program where kids and teens learn through fun and interactive experiences outdoors in Peralta Hacienda Historical Park and Peralta Creek. Your young adventurers will find out all about the Bay Area’s ecosystem, how the land and water are used today and in precolonial times, and figure out how to be better Earth keepers!
Here’s some helpful information to help you determine if Welcome to Wildlife is right for your children!
- W2W staff follows, and goes beyond, Alameda County and State COVID-19-related health guidelines.
- * All W2W programming takes place outdoors. In case of inclement weather, W2W will take place in our open-air Pavilion.
- * W2W is limiting sessions to 10 Campers per age group (ages 8-11 and 12-15).
- * Sessions are 6-weeks long. There will be 3 sessions from February to June.
- * Campers can participate in 1, 2 or all 3 sessions.
- * We strongly encourage parents to commit to the entire 6-week session. Because of our strict Covid safety precautions, we don’t want to expose students to new participants after the group first meets.
Every Saturday, February 6-June 5
Three Sessions: Feb. 6-Mar. 13 / Mar. 20-Apr. 24 / May 1-Jun. 5
9-11:30 am (ages 8-11) and
12:30-3 pm (ages 12-15)
Peralta Hacienda Historical Park
2465 34th Avenue. Oakland!
Peralta Hacienda Historical Park, 2465 34th Avenue, Oakland